Technology has evolved considerably in recent years, establishing itself as the base of how information technology will advance, as well as how time moves forward. The advancement of the modern technology has also allowed us to easily share and distribute information with the utilization of a single device and an internet connection.
Trade is the most affected industry when it comes to the evolution of technology. Money becomes less reliant on paper and is now used more as digital currency. And when people hear of digital currency, the first thing that comes to mind is Bitcoin. Today’s market sees a growing use of Bitcoin, and more and more businesses rely on it.
But what is Bitcoin? For those who are not aware of what it is, Bitcoin is a type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency. It also verifies the transfer of funds, operating independently from the central bank.
And while Bitcoin in recent times can be risky for some, many have purchased Bitcoins for themselves. But before you can do this type of transaction, what are the things you need to know? In fact, you don’t have to but with digital money, all you need is a computer, an online connection, and a credit card.
For first time users, you will ask how can one buy bitcoin with credit card? What websites should you trust before making any transaction? While there are several lists throughout the web that offers this kind of service, not all are legitimate businesses.
Before you begin, it’s always best to investigate the site that encourages users to buy Bitcoin with credit card. And even if the site is legitimate, a little research can greatly help you in the long run. The best way to start is by simply searching the site via Google and add the words “scam” or “fraud” alongside the name. And if there is one report of a user being duped, so then are the others.
Below are the top three sites that offer the selling of Bitcoins to users, particularly those who are using credit cards.
- CoinMama – with years of excellent reputation, the company became the leading cryptocurrency platform that simplifies the process of buying and selling Bitcoins with the use of a credit card. They have integrated with Simplex allowing you to pay online and receive your coin in an instant.
Known for its fast and straightforward services, this reputable company uses 3-easy steps to buy bitcoin with credit card.
- Simply create an order and choose “Visa, Mastercard” option as your preferred method of payment.
- Insert your bitcoin wallet address and click “complete payment.” Once you are redirected to the payment page, input your credit card details and personal information to verify the transaction.
- Once approved, you will immediately receive the coins at the Bitcoin address you have provided.
Additional personal information may also be asked for verification purposes to ensure the safety of users and to prevent money laundering. Users are assured that all sensitive personal information are encrypted and stored in secure and dedicated servers to ensure privacy and security of clients.
CoinMama is available worldwide and can accept all types of currencies although payments will be displayed in USD or EUR. A processing fee of 5% will be charged by the credit card processor.
- CEX.io – formerly a cloud mining provider, this multifunctional cryptocurrency company allows users to buy Bitcoins using almost any type of payment cards including credit card via a simplified bundle interface. A perfect marketplace for digital currency exchange. CEX.io can provide the best experience to buy bitcoin with credit card in just a few steps.
- Create your own account.
- Deposit funds in USD, EUR, RUB or local currency.
- Once funds are credited to your account, you’re all set to buy bitcoins.
CEX.IO acquired a PCI DSS certificate that ensures users a high level of security for storage, processing, and transmission of payment card data. Card information is safely stored in a card manager of the user’s profile. Bitcoin balance can be traded or withdrawn to your personal wallet anytime. An unlimited number of cards can also be linked to a profile.
- Coinbase – is a leading global brand for digital currency platform that allows people to buy, sell and securely store bitcoins. It is a one-stop-shop available online that offers a wallet, an exchange and merchant tools in a single interface. Users can securely buy bitcoin with credit card fast and easy. Here’s how:
- Go to the “Buy/Sell Bitcoin” page
- Enter the amount.
- Select type of card under the payment method drop down menu
- Confirm the order by clicking “Complete Buy”
- You will receive the coin to your wallet in just a few minutes.